Senior Officer (Climate Smart Agriculture) & Water Job at Equity Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Equity Bank Kenya.
- Create awareness and advice institutions on the available renewable energy, energy efficiency, and water solutions from Equity to the clients.
- Coordinate site visits to institutions, participate in the pitching of the bank’s CSA & WASH solutions.
- Working closely with the Manager and the Pillar Head, maintain excellent relationships with partners in CSA & WASH
- Ensure that the partners are consuming bank products such as loans, deposits, payments and insurance and always seeking support from the bank to cross-sell the bank’s products and services within CSA & WASH ecosystems
- Conducting market intelligence on emerging trends in CSA & WASH and advising the pillar accordingly.
- Provide the link between the Pillar and the commercial engine and coordinate execution of projects through the bank as well as maintain an excellent working relationship between EGF, the Bank and the partners.
- Linking institutional partners to specific departments/individuals to facilitate customer satisfaction in service delivery
- Coordinating and carrying out training and capacity building activities internally for staff and externally for partners and customers
- Production of monthly progress reports as per the set targets
- University degree.
- Professional training in climate finance and environmental resource management or related courses will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the energy, banking, education and hospitality sectors.
- At least two years’ work experience in a reputable related field providing advisory services and/or project management.
- Organized and with good planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2021.