Senior Presales Consultant (Digital Banking) Job at Temenos Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Temenos Group.
- Undertake Solution Consultancy activities with prospects to understand the Technology needs and drivers for change and position TEMENOS’ solutions and Technology differentiators.
- Collaborate with sales team to promote TEMENOS products and services through presentations of Temenos technology and architecture to win qualified deals.
- Provide quick and accurate responses to the technical queries of RFI/ RFP’s, and facilitate all technology-related inquiries from clients, distributors, and partners.
- Design and configure screens, enquiries, reports, workflows, code, document, and maintain scripts for workshops and Proof of Concepts.
- Participate in customer calls and events as necessary to promote TEMENOS products and services through presentations of Temenos technology and architecture to prospects.
- Engage in the Pre-Sales phase by introducing technical aspects of TEMENOS product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, technical requirements etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current clients, distributors and partners and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of TEMENOS products and services.
- Experience in working in digital transformation projects, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions/environments to the cloud.
- Experience of working in digital banking
- Knowledge of microservices, open-APIs, SOA, containerization technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of UX and CX software tools and systems.
- Experience in Agile Software development and change management processes.
- Interest in the financial services industry; the trends, challenges, and innovations.
- Experience in a client-facing role acts as a trusted partner to C-level business and technical stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021.