Senior Research Manager (Public & Non Profit)- Consumer Insights at NielsenIQ… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at NielsenIQ.
NielsenIQ is the industry leader in global measurement and data analytics, and the most trusted source for retail and consumer intelligence. We deliver the complete truth to retailers, manufacturers, and our partners through our comprehensive data sets and powerful insights.
About the job
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Aligned with the client/country’s vision and expectation from the research conducted: He/she should be aligned and familiar with the strategic goals of the country /economy /client and how is the respective department /client contributing towards overall development or the strategic goals
- Good understanding of the client research requirement: he/she should have clear visibility of the client’s KPIs/goals and have the ability to think from the client’s perspective. Should be able to identify the research need and connect with the business outcome for action planning by client
- Client engagement : should hold periodic meeting with client to receive feedback and learn more about new business and other requirements of the client and thus creating a strong bond with client
- Knowledge consolidation and learning: PnP is a dynamic vertical thus the professional is expected to possess basic understanding of the topic /sector of research. This demands regular updating knowledge via reading and learning from public domain, internal discussion/brainstorming etc. All such learning and knowledge to be reflected in the proposal/ report and presentation to client
- Ability to write or provide guidance on winning proposals and excellent reports.
- Fully accountable for a team and projects assigned
- Develops the business using own next work or tenders received and maintain good relation with client for long term business relation
- Ensure successful project execution in order to enhance client relationships and satisfaction
- Proactive and takes leadership : Ready to support internal teams members and takes initiative on various activities with in PnP and on the client side (on case to case basis)
- Problem solver: Handles complicated client queries or complaints independently or with minimal involvement of seniors. Able to resolve and take decision on grey areas
- Able to think on various analysis specs and go beyond the regular analysis framework – brainstorm and leverage on previous learning and knowledge
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations useful to client action planning
- Presents results of study to the clients
A dynamic professional, who brings outside the box thinking, is continuously seeking innovative ways of working, always looking to improve and learn, strong in Client engagement, project management, loves change, is able to operate through uncertainty, is driven to go the extra mile and strives to over-achieve targets.
- University degree in Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology. Political science or related field is a must, preferred Postgraduate degree
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in social sector either on client side/agency side/Non-government organization
- Prior experience of business development and management
- Strong analytical mind
- Excellent presentation skills
- Business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics. Understanding funding organizations operations and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills for Quantitative position
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software for Quantitative position
- Candidate from the local ethnic background would be preferred
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31 October. 2021