Service Technician Job at KOKO Networks… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at KOKO Networks.
KOKO is an international technology company with a difference. We are a global leader in clean ethanol cooking fuel and cooking products.
- Execute Field Support Programs that ensure the best customer experience with the KOKO Cooker Kit.
- Prepare periodic quality assurance technical reports.
- Comply with the process and requirements for warranties, and with repair policy and service procedures.
- Follow recommended design and inspection procedures for receipt inspections for all KOKO cooker kits.
- Expedite movement of KOKO Cooker kits and any associated parts to or from customers.
- Prepare maintenance and service records of all KOKO cooker kits as directed by the Service Supervisor.
- Ensure HSE compliance during operations.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in hardware testing, maintenance, and repairs.
- Able to mobilize and move to the field on short notice.
- Problem-solving and root-cause analysis capability.
- Attention to detail.
- High integrity and moral standings.
- Ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Strong result and customer service orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.