Software Developer Job at Orbis International…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Orbis International.
Orbis International is an international non-profit non-governmental organization dedicated to saving sight worldwide. Its programs focus on the prevention of blindness and the treatment of blinding eye diseases in developing countries through hands-on training, public health education, advocacy and local partnerships.
- Software Developer
- Develop new features, modify existing features, and fix bugs within the web application (developed in Liferay DXP platform) and mobile apps (developed in react native.).
- Implement unit and integration tests.
- Write technical documentation as needed.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Provide immediate support for production applications when needed.
- Perform deployment and maintenance activities (training provided).
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years working as a software developer using Java technologies.
- Experience with the following technologies: Java 8, JSP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Tomcat, AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, etc.), Git, Gradle.
- Experience working with frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience working with Relational databases and SQL queries.
- Experience working with REST web services.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.