Software/Web Development Associate at Kenya Airways… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Airways.
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Design code and manage website using modern tools
- Assist with development of mobile and web based applications
- Coordinate with Developers and other marketers to match visual design intent.
- Carry out Help Desk Support in day to day activities
- Liaise between with internal (Kenya Airways IT Department) and external stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are achieved within the set budget and timelines.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and assist with additional IT projects as needed
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, or relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience
- Proficiency writing code, either in production environments or smaller projects
- A basic understanding of object-oriented programming and/or web technologies
- Proficiency writing semantic HTML
- Basic knowledge with algorithms, computational geometry and geospatial systems
- Knowledge of database including Oracle, Access, or SQL server
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Driving License may be required.