Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme 2023 – Eligibility/ Requirements, Application procedure, and how to get the application.
Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme 2023. Apply below.
When is the Application Deadline?
14th February 2023
Tell Me About Award:
We are seeking to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds of women-led startup teams using digital technology as a key driver of innovation in business.
Where will Award Take Place?
Who is Eligible?
- The business owner must be a Zambian female founder or co-founder over 18 years of age and with an equal or majority stake
- The business must be based and operating in Zambia
- The business must already be using digital technology, or have a clear need to incorporate digital technology to enable their business to grow
- The business owner must be of Zambian nationality
- The business must have been registered with PACRA for at least 3 months
- The business owner may be seeking support for customer, product, and/or business model development
Key persons of the business (preferably 2 founders) must be available to undertake the 3-month incubation programme from March to May 2023
The top 5 winners of the incubation programme must be able to attend a 5-month acceleration programme from 21st June to 21st November
The prize fund is primarily for building the digital technology and any balance to be used in the business
How many Awards?
What is Value of Award?
- Business Incubation: Three (3) months of learning experience in business management and operations
- Personalised Mentorship: Personalised mentorship for all participants & their business needs
- Planning and Support: Access to legal, accounting, financial planning & tech support
- Networking & Expert help: Access to networking opportunities with fellow successful applicants and industry experts
- Alumni Opportunity: An opportunity to join BongoHive’s supportive Alumni Network
- Funding Opportunities: $10,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five (5) finalists from the incubation programme to assist with the implementation of technology in their businesses
- Continued Support: Five (5) months ongoing support from Standard Chartered, BongoHive & a network of coaches and mentors to assist with go-to-market strategies and scaling-up for the top five (5) finalists
How to Apply?