Student Grant 2021 – How to Apply.
The scholarship aims to support the students;
- Financially to ease the burden of tuition fees, study materials, living expenses and miscellaneous costs of being a student
- Academically by providing free access to Scrintal to ease creating a structure in the study process
- Socially and academically by giving exclusive access to the Scrintal community
- Being an enrolled student at the undergraduate level (Bachelor’s level) during the 2021/2022 study period.
- Students from all study fields, universities, colleges, and geographical locations are welcome to apply. Scrintal encompasses this broad eligibility criterion to promote equal opportunity for all students globally.
- 250 USD financial aid.
- 3-month Premium Trinka Membership (grammar and language correction tool for academic and technical writing)
- Premium usage of Scrintal’s product for the entire study period.
- Access to the Scrintal webinars and community events on productivity and study techniques.
- Continuous mentorship from the Scrintal team in career planning, entrepreneurship, and academic life.
The application is carried out through the application form within the link. By filling in the application form, you automatically join the Scrintal waitlist.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 25th December 2021.