System Support Analyst Job at Dynasoft Business Solutions… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Dynasoft Business Solutions.
Dynasoft Business Solutions Ltd is a leading business solutions provider based in Nairobi, Kenya with a client base that spans across different industries and sectors. We always seek to consistently create value for our clients by providing IT consulting services and building solutions tailored to their business needs. By streamlining the design and deployment of new systems and by automating operational processes Dynasoft enables organizations to reduce operating costs and realize business value from their technology investments. We are a Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner specializing in the customization and roll-out of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV System, Microsoft SharePoint as well as systems consultancy and IT project management.
- Respond to client requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Log all help desk interactions using the help desk ticketing system.
- Seek to resolve all support issues when reported; however, in case of inability to resolve the issue, the S-SSA can escalate to the Head of Support Services who shall coordinate with Head of Technical Services.
- Inform management/Head of Support Services of recurring problems.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of IT Projects.
- Ensure automatic backups have been configured at client sites by advising the client technical lead (ICT Manager).
- Provide feedback to the product development team on recurring system issues and proposed amendments to the system design.
- Assist the implementation and development teams on ongoing projects depending on delivery priorities and deadlines.
- Identify any cross and up sale opportunities for all existing clients
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time, including outside working hours, location, and environment.
Academic and professional Qualifications
- At least a bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/Information Technology/BBIT/Software Engineering)
- At least one to two years’ experience, pr eferably as Techno functional consultant with skills in System Development.
- Possess at least one software development certification and/or relevant training in solution development.
- Ability to stay on the leading edge of system development, functional consultancy, and project delivery practices (multi-skilled capabilities that mix implementation and system Development.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Must be a methodical and pragmatic problem -solver who focuses on providing solutions using the simplest and most cost -effective approaches,
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise software applications, databases, programming languages/platforms such (CAL, AL, C#, Java, .NET, web programming, etc.)
- Experience with SDLC development processes (Waterfall, Agile, Lean) and tools such as (Jira, Confluence, Rally, Git)