Communications Intern Job at TDH Netherlands …See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at TDH Netherlands.
- Communications Intern
- Produce and publish items on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In) in support of Terre des Hommes Netherlands’s work in countries and in the region.
- Maintain, update and improve the Terre des Hommes Netherlands website for East Africa, following the Terre des Hommes Netherlands communication planning for East Africa.
- Produce high-quality case stories to be used for internal and external communication purposes.
- Produce communication and profiling materials for the region, such as one-pager fact sheets.
- Assist in supporting the country teams in their communication needs, such as reviewing Information, Education, and Communication materials and stories/reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or multimedia.
- Experience in Social Media and web content management (including working with content management software), writing and editing for the web and Social Media, graphic design, and site management.
- Computer literacy: well conversant with working in the Google Cloud and its applications (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc), including basic skills in working with photo and video editing software.
- Ability to undertake desk research using various (mainly internal) resources.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in fluent English.
- Good command of French will be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to write a motivation letter no longer than 250 words in which you describe your career aspiration, how this internship is going to help you in achieving this, and why you think you are the best candidate for this position.
Please note that this is a national internship. Applicants must be able to provide proof of the right to live and work in Kenya.
The selection procedure will include an assessment test, and checking of recent professional/academic references.