Technical Consultant Job at Corporate Staffing…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Corporate Staffing.
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years, we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals.
- Technical Consultant
- Creating/Developing Dynamics NAV and other Enterprise Applications.
- Integrating Enterprise Applications to other systems within or outside the enterprise.
- Ensuring Enterprise applications are bug-free.
- Supporting Enterprise application clients.
- Research and developing (RD) Enterprise systems that are future-oriented.
- Formulating System processes based on client requirements.
- Advising clients on the based practices in the financial industry.
- Managing client Data with efficiency and professionalism during migration.
- Training Users on the functionality of enterprises application.
- Constant improvements of the existing applications to make them keep up with growing client needs.
- Ensuring Enterprise applications are secure and protected against fraud.
- Controlled sharing of enterprise code and protection of company’s intellectual property.
- Provide expertise in both technical and financial processes when needed
- Degree in IT, BBIT, Business Information System or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Dynamics NAV consultancy
- NAV certification.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and its modules.
- Experience in providing pre-sales demonstrations.
- Experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics NAV.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation. and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021.