Temporary Finance Assistant (SSC) Job at Plan International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Plan International.
- Support audits in the retrieval of sampled documents.
- Ensure that all financial documents are properly filed for easy retrieval.
- Understands relevant sectoral context including how the sector operates in terms of funding and governance and awareness of Plan’s purpose, values, and global strategy
- Manages legal and reputational risk including risk assessment, communication, risk management, and reporting in full compliance with risk-related standards, including in areas such as Child and Youth Safeguarding and Protection, Gender equality and inclusion, Counter Fraud, Safety, and Security.
- Managing activities and resources including skills in planning and organizing, financial and project management.
- Managing people and information including skills in communication skills, both speaking and writing and digital working, including personal digital skills.
- Understanding Plan International’s purpose, priorities, values, and approaches in our work context.
- Adhering to relevant policies, processes, practices, and standards, and being proactive in continuing technical and professional development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting-related courses.
- CPA II or other professional qualification in accounting
- 1-year relevant accounting experience preferably in an INGO
- Knowledge of finance processes, systems, and principles.
- Experience in computerized accounting applications.
- Previous experience in SAP or ERP.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.