The United Church of Zambia University 2020 Intake – Application Form
Are you looking for a complete guide on how to successfully apply for the current intake? If yes, we will provide you with the application link and the procedure involved.
The Management of The United Church of Zambia University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into the various programmes(Full-time and Open Distance Learning (ODL) offered at the institution for January, May and August 2020.
The programmes available for admission in January 2020 is listed below:
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary and Primary) – Full-time and ODL.
- Diploma in Secondary Education – Full-time and ODL.
- Diploma in Primary Education – Full-time and ODL.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education –Full-time and ODL.
- Diploma in Teaching Methodology – ODL.
SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- Master of Theology – ODL.
- Postgraduate Bachelor of Arts Honours in Theology – ODL.
- Bachelor of Theology – ODL.
- Bachelor of Theology in Chaplaincy (for Security and Defence Forces) – ODL.
- Diploma in Chaplaincy (for Security and Defence Forces) – ODL.
- Diploma in Theology – ODL.
- Diploma in Psycho-social Counselling – ODL.
- Diploma in Youth Ministry – ODL.
- Diploma in Leadership and Church Management – ODL.
- Diploma in Sign Language – ODL.
Note: The first 10 applicants in the School of Education will be given 50% scholarship.
For entry requirements and other details contact
The Admissions Office or download Application Form below.
Application Form for 2020: Application Form
Admission Unit Contact
The United Church of Zambia University
P.O Box 20429
Cell Contacts: 0977327500, 0967327500, 0966946457, 0964678787.
For more information, please visit the official website – http://uczuniversity.org/