Trade Marketing & Distribution Internship at British American Tobacco… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at British American Tobacco.
Few companies founded in 1902 are still going from strength to strength. Fewer still are leaders in more than 55 markets. And with one billion adult smokers around the world, we manufacture the cigarettes chosen by around one in eight of them. We take our business and our impact very seriously.
We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic, global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which the intern will be assigned to over a period of 12 months. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the intern will receive coaching from the assignment / line manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities.
The Trade Marketing and Distribution Internship is a Field role. The Intern will go through rotations within the different markets in the country, working for a set time with each regional TM&D team.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, open to learning, a creative thinker with a can-do attitude.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, to be dependable, collaborative and willing to learn and to share ideas.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the Trade Marketing & Distribution function.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!
- A valid driver’s license – manual shift – is required for this role.