Transport Manager Accounts Assistant Job at Brainston Kindergarten Ltd… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Brainston Kindergarten Ltd.
Brainston Kindergarten is a Private School offering the 184.108.40.206 Competency Based Curriculum (CBC). Our main focus is the education of your child in all aspects.
- In charge of the day-to-day operations of the transport department
- Develops a timely and efficient bus/van schedule that allows students to be transported to and from school in a manner that supports the Learning Section’s needs
- Assesses bus routes and other transportation functions to ensure that maximum safety, service, etc. are being attained
- Responds in a positive and professional manner to parents who have transport problems/concerns
- Ensures that all vehicles in the Transportation Section are adequately maintained by overseeing or scheduling repairs and preventive maintenance of vehicles and other equipment
- Inspect vehicles, equipment, and facilities to ensure that they are safe, free of defects, and consistent with specifications, and in compliance with all Government licensing bodies, Ministry of Education, and other County Standards.
- Assist the accounts department with school Fee processing and reconciliations
- Assist in the daily update of all financial data and assist in the finalization of school accounts
- On-time verification, processing & accounting of payables/receivables