Uganda Martyrs University 2020/2021 Application Forms.
This article contains information on the Application Forms and 2020 Application procedure and deadline.
- Certificate Programmes: Candidates must have obtained Uganda Certificate of Education with at least five passes at one sitting or its equivalent.
- Diploma Programmes: The minimum requirement is a principal pass in the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education in the subjects relevant to the programme applied for, or a certificate in related field.
- Undergraduate Programmes: A minimum of two principal passes in the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent. Diploma holders are also invited to apply. For all those applying for distance learning, relevant certificates are required.
- Postgraduate Programmes: At least a Second Class Honours degree from recognized Institutions in a relevant field or in exceptional circumstances, professional qualifications will be required. Candidates are required to pass the UMU Graduate Admission Test (GAT) and have at least two years of working experience in the relevant field.
How to obtain Application Form
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office at the Main Campus in Nkozi or Kampala Office at Lubaga Campus located just below the Lubaga Cathedral after Centenary Bank. You can also find them from the Office of the Diocesan Education Secretary near you or UMU Campuses in Lubaga, Mbale located at St. Austin, Masaka located at Bwala Social Centre, Nsambya opposite Nsambya Catholic Parish, Kabale located at the former premises of Kabale Boys Primary School, Fort Portal located at Virika and Ngetta located at the former Ngetta TTC. It can also be downloaded from the school website on www.umu.ac.ug. A non-refundable application Fee of UGX 30,000 for Undergraduates and UGX 50,000 for postgraduates (excluding bank charges) should be paid on submission of the application form.