University of Eldoret (UoE) Admission Requirements 2021/2022 – Basic Requirements for Admission at the University of Eldoret (UoE).
Below are the requirements to secure admission at the University of Eldoret (UoE);
Entry requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- The minimum entry qualifications is C+(plus) at KCSE and must meet specific program requirements.
Entry requirements for Postgraduate Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honors; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Lower Second Class Honors and two years of work experience in a related field.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
• Masters Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.
For more information, kindly visit the University of Eldoret (UoE) Website: https://www.uoeld.ac.ke/.