US Visa Application Fees in Kenya 2020 – US Visa Application | United States of America Visa Application fees for Kenyans, United States of America, US Visa Application Requirements, How to Apply for the United State of America, US Visa in Kenya.
With many thousands of Kenyans desiring to visit the United States of America(USA) either for businesses, Studies or other purposes, there has been a demand to know the United State of America Visa Application fees for Kenyans, the United State of America, US Visa Application and How to Apply for the United State of America.
To move further on this topic, let us go into US Visa Application fees in Kenya, US Visa Application 2020, US Visa Application Requirements and How to Apply for the United State of America, US Visa in Kenya.
It is worthy of note that the US Visa Application Fees in Kenya depend on the type of Visa you are applying for. This information serves as a guide for Kenyans wishing to travel to the US either for studies, work or for business.
US VISA APPLICATION FEES IN KENYA
Before you start your US Visa application in Kenya, you need to know the basic US Visa requirements for Kenyans. Click on How to Apply for a US Visa in Kenya [Step-By-Step Guide]- 2020 to see a complete guide.
US VISA FEES OR COST IN KENYA
US Visa fees in Kenya is solely dependent on the type of Visa you are applying for. There are two main types of US Visa in Kenya. They are Nonimmigrant Visas and Immigrant Visas. Both have sub-visas and their fees vary greatly.
NONIMMIGRANT VISA FEES IN KENYA
The list is sorted based on Visa fees and Type of Visa. The Rate above is the US Visa fees in Kenya and the sub-visas are listed below the rate.
(B) Visitor: Business, Tourism, Medical Treatment
(C) Transiting in the U.S.
(D) Crew Member
(F) Academic Student
(M) Vocational/Nonacademic Student
(I) Media or Journalists
(J) Exchange Visitor
(TD/TN) NAFTA Professional
(T) Victim of Trafficking
(U) Victim of Criminal Activity
$190 USD $160
(H) Temporary Worker/Employment or Trainees
(O) Persons with Extraordinary Ability
(P) Athletes, Artists, and Entertainers
(Q) International Cultural Exchange Visitor
(R) Religious Worker
(L) Intracompany Transferee
(E1) Treaty Trader
(E2) Treaty Investor
(E3) Australian Professional Specialty
(K) Fiancé or Spouse of a U.S
IMMIGRANTS VISA FEE IN KENYA
The information contained on this page is accurate. However, if there are changes to the US Visa application fees or How to apply for the US Visa in Kenya for 2020, we will update this post as soon as possible.
CONDITIONS FOR THE US VISA IN KENYA
U.S visas application (MRV) fees are:
- Non-refundable—The U.S Department of State does not issue visa application fee refunds.
- Non-transferrable—The visa application fees cannot be resold or transferred to another applicant.
- Good for only one application—The visa application fee may be used to complete only one application. If the visa application is denied, a new visa application and fees will need to be completed to apply again.
- Expires after 1 year—Visa application fees are valid for use for 365 days from the date of purchase. The fee will expire and you will forfeit your right to use the fee for a visa application.
- U.S. visa fees paid to apply in a specific country cannot be transferred to another country. Once the payment is completed in one country, you cannot use that payment to schedule an appointment in a different country. If you wish to reschedule a new appointment in the same country, please cancel or reschedule by signing into this website. You may do so without paying an additional fee.
HOW TO PAY FOR US VISA FEE IN KENYA
- Pay by Cash
- Create a user account on the official website @ https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ke/niv/users/sign_in
- Add applicant information to complete the registration.
- Continue with the flow of the website until you arrive at the Payment page.
- Select Pay by Cash.
- Download, print, and follow the Cash payment instruction sheet.
- Pay by Cash
Cash Payment Notes
- Once you make a cash payment, it can take up to 2 business days for it to register in this system, at which time you can schedule a Consular Section appointment.
- You may use the cash payment slip for only one transaction.
- Pay by Safaricom M-Pesa.