VAS Officer Job at Equity Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Equity Bank Kenya.
Equity Bank Limited (The “Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi. The Bank is licensed under the Kenya Banking Act (Chapter 488), and continues to offer retail banking, microfinance and related services. The Bank has subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania. Its shares are listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
- Lead and manage the development of VAS product and marketing plans for new product launches and promotions to achieve company revenue goals and acquire loyal subscribers base through attractive and sticky service offers.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of VAS business including new content introduction and enhancement of existing service features.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for VAS services, involving product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of the organization’s vision and objectives.
- Work closely with marketing teams & partners to promote services, including launching new products, and creating marketing materials to be ready to go to market.
- Perform frequent healthy testing to ensure service’s stability & accurate charging to end-users.
- Be a contact point for all VAS-related complaints & queries.
- Manage and analyze competitive and customer impacts on services and business within the portfolio.
- Perform regular reporting to relevant parties & other tasks as required by superior.
- University degree from a well-recognized university
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business development, the telecommunications industry
- Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Naturally inquisitive & insightful. A business builder
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, with minimum supervision,
- High tolerance for work in a rapidly evolving work environment (adaptability)