Crocs Marketing Internships 2022 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Apprenticeship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Apprenticeship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Apprenticeship programmes at Crocs for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
Apprenticeship is a system for training a new generation of practitioners of a trade or profession with on-the-job training and often some accompanying study (classroom work and reading). Apprenticeships can also enable practitioners to gain a license to practice in a regulated occupation.
Crocs invites unemployed graduates to apply for Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Responsible for supporting key marketing functions with the successful planning and implementation of the Crocs campaigns in SA with attention to asset and collateral management, campaign production planning, reporting and budgets administration.
Data Analysis & Administration
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Assist in ensuring the brand is represented as best possible according to Global guidelines across Retail and Wholesale
- Assist with weekly store visits
National campaigns, promotions and local store marketing
- Assist the Team with all national, promotional and local store marketing requests
- Assist the Team with the monthly store marketing drops
- Assist the Team with all courier jobs to stores and local media and influencers
- Help were need with PowerPoint presentations
New store openings, revamps and relocations
- Assist the Team with finding new marketing opportunities nationwide within all malls
- Assist the Team with managing collateral for stores undergoing a revamp or relocation
- Update all documents
Events and Activations
- Assist the Team around all events and activations
- Help with day-to-day planning to ensure all elements arrive at the event on time (logistics)
- Assist with all packing and moving of event equipment / activation pieces and unpacking of all Crocs to be displayed
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- No experience required
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Creative thinking
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Hungry to learn, ambitious to succeed
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
HOW TO APPLY
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: Not specified