IIE MSA Student Portal – https://www.iiemsa.co.za/ – For access to registrations, timetable, payments, etc.
If you are looking for IIE MSA Student Portal, you are welcome to this page. We have published how to log into the portal.
About IIE MSA
The IIE MSA is pleased to announce the activation of the students’ portal for both stale students and fresh students of the university.
IIE MSA Student Portal is created for students to access results online, register for courses, download e-materials, check schedules of events such as deadlines for registrations, and access timetables.
How to Log into the IIE MSA Student Portal
Follow the steps below to log in to the institution students’ portal:
- Visit the Student Portal – https://www.iiemsa.co.za/
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on ‘login’
NOTE: Once you have entered the correct login details, your opens, and you can carry out any task you came to the portal for.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, don’t be anxious, this piece of information will help you reset your password successfully.
It is worthy of note that if you are unable to input the exact password for your username, the portal won’t be open for you. So below guide will help you successfully reset your password in a few minutes.
Steps to IIE MSA Student Portal Password
- Go to the student portal page.
- Enter your username and (Leave the password field blank)
- Navigate and click on ‘Forgotten Password’ once this is done, follow the instructions on the new page to get your password reset.
- Finally, once you get everything right, you will be logged into the portal.
For inquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.