How To Activate Internet Settings on Zamtel
Are you looking for a way to set-up your internet connection on Zamtel? Do you know the process is simple and straight-forward? Well, this article answers your question.
To configure your internet settings, follow the steps below;
- Select internet settings from your phone.
- Select profile name and enter zamtelinternet.
- Go to and select home page/URL and enter www.google.com
- Go to and select APN and enter zamtel.wap.
- Select Port and enter 80.
- Select Proxy and enter zamtel.net.
- Select IP address and enter 10.0.0.172.
- Save the settings and restart your phone to complete.
Once the following steps are done properly, your device will be able to connect to the internet and you can now browse with your device.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461