Zambian Open University 2021 Intake – Application Form | Zambia Open University (ZAOU) 2021/2022 Application Form.
The management of Zambian Open University (ZAOU) Invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for admission into the university for the 2021/2022 Intake.
NOTE: Zambian Open University (ZAOU) has more than one intake yearly. As such, this page will serve as Zambian Open University, ZAOU Admission Updater.
CLICK HERE for Zambian Open University (ZAOU) Admission Requirements
ZAMBIAN OPEN UNIVERSITY (ZAOU) COURSES OFFERED
CLICK HERE for Zambian Open University (ZAOU) Courses Offered 2021/2022
ZAMBIAN OPEN UNIVERSITY (ZAOU) FEE STRUCTURE
CLICK HERE for Zambian Open University (ZAOU) Fee Structure 2021/2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR ZAMBIAN OPEN UNIVERSITY (ZAOU) ADMISSION
Online Application Guide:
To apply online you will need to complete a few steps below:
- Visit: http://elearning.zaou.ac.zm:8080/pums/online_admission
- Register for an account using the form below.
- Complete your personal details
- Enter your qualifications
- Choose the programme
- Upload your certificates
Offline Application Guide:
- Click on your choice of programme(Undergraduate or Postgraduate) through the attachments below.
- Download Application Form
- Complete with your details and return to the registrar or the address in the application form
ZAOU is now enrolling for the 2021 intake at the following venues:
- Ben Bella Road Campus (Former CHAZ Building) next to COMESA Building, Ben Bella Road – For Full-time, Part-time and Distance learning.
- Regional Centres– Distance Learning only.
For enquiries visit our Main Campus, Unity Road, Off Mumbwa Road OR Ben Bella Road Campus (Former CHAZ Building) next to COMESA Building, near Kafue Roundabout, Lusaka.
OR Call: 0977 826449/ 0969 861711 OR 0211427600/ 0211845469 OR 0976123055/ 0969672965.
You can also contact our Regional Centres on the following phone numbers:
- Chipata: 0978333615
- Kabwe: 0977 890101
- Kasama: 0977 615 235
- Kitwe: 0979 968669 or Tel: 02 224 628
- Livingstone: +260977702905 or Tel: 03 323 022
- Mansa: 0977 817631/0969 140529
- Mongu: 0977 806309
- Solwezi: 0979 910867