AfRES Fully-funded MSc Scholarship 2020/2021 for Africans | In this post, you will be given a complete step on How to Apply for the AfRES MSc Fully-funded Scholarship 2020/2021 Admission Criteria/ Requirements & Application Deadline.
This grant is open for African students who are undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2020/21. Six full-fee waiver financial aid positions will be provided by the Henley Business School. Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading renowned for the scholars they have produced.
AfRES Fully-funded MSc Scholarship 2020/2021 Eligibility
The following is the criteria for the selection:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study the MSc program in Real Estate.
- The grant is available for students undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2020-21. The awards are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not previously studied outside their home country.
- To be eligible for the opportunity applicants need to take admission to the MSc program at the Henley Business School.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are expected to have obtained IELTS 7.0 (with no element below 6.0), TOEFL 570 (or 230 computer-based) or have passed a TEEP (University of Reading) test with the score of 6.5 (with no element less than 6.0).
How to Apply for AfRES Fully-funded MSc Scholarship 2020/2021
Applicants must follow the link below to complete the online application for AfRES MSc Fully-funded Scholarship
- The scholarship applicants must download the application from the above link and complete the form with his or her CV
- The application with the CV must be sent to [email protected]
- Only submitted applications before the application deadline shall be considered
Application Deadline : May 1, 2020