Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology October 2019 Intake
Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology, Thika Kenya invites applicants to apply for admissionS into its October 2019 intake. Follow the steps below to get started with the online application.
REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSIONS
1. The mean entry grades of ALL Diplomas to C- (minus), Certificate level mean grade D Plain and D- (minus) for Artisan level.
2. Original official certificates/testimonials i.e. (Result slip/Certificate & Leaving Certificate and an ID or Birth certificate) as well as four recent colored passport photographs.
DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM
· KCSE Certificate with mean grade C-
· 2 years working experience (At discretion)
Original official certificates/testimonials i.e. (Result slip/Certificate & Leaving Certificate and an ID or Birth certificate) as well as four recent colored passport photographs.
COST OF PROGRAMS
Hospitality students Ksh 20,500
Tourism students Ksh 18,000
Fashion students Ksh 18,000
Students who have covered craft courses or certificates courses in other recognized institutions can transfer credits. However, they must submit official high school records and college records.
The admissions office will evaluate the transfer of students’ previous academic work before the transfers can be officially accepted.
The syllabus covered in the previous institution must be similar to Amboseli Institute syllabus.
REPORTING TO THE INSTITUTION
While reporting the student is to report with:-
- Fees as stated
- Original Identity card or passport
- 4 recent colored passport sized photographs
- Writing materials such as full caps, files, pens pencils, and hardcover books A4 size
- A mattress, Bedding, Toiletries, and a basin/buckets and any personal effects (for boarders)
The student is advised about the various courses offered. On producing the official documents, an acceptance letter is given to them detailing the reporting date, the fees payable and other requirements. The duration of the course is also stated as well as the cost implications.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSIONS
The Institute reserves the right to cancel/terminate any student’s registration who fails to comply with the set rules and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online below and download medical form OR
- Download an application form and medical form below, duly fill all the required sections and submit the completed form with all necessary documentation to our Thika or Nakuru Campus.
- Certified copy of your school qualifications (eg K.C.S.E)
- Certified copy of your ID document or passport (international students.
* Please note that some qualifications may require additional documents. Amboseli Institute reserves the right to request original documents and/to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offense in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
- Go to MPESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter business no. – 948435
- Account no. – First Name & Phone Number
- Enter Amount – 1,000
- Enter your pin and wait for confirmation message.
Disclaimer: Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through A.I.H.T is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461