List of Courses Offered at Amref International University.
This article contains information on courses offered at the university for the current year, General Admission Requirements, Contact Details, etc. Before you complete your application, make sure your chosen course is included in the list below.
Note: This list includes the Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses.
AMREF INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COURSES
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation(monitoring and Evaluation)
- Certificate in Project Management(Project Management)
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management(Supply Chain Management)
- Diploma in Community Health(Community Health)
- Diploma in Nursing(Nursing)
- Short Course in Fundraising and Resource Mobilization(Fundraising and Resource Mobilization)
- Higher Diploma in Comprehensive Reproductive Health(Comprehensive Reproductive Health)
- Short Course in Strategic Management and Leadership(Strategic Management and Leadership)
- Higher Diploma in Community Health(Community Health)
- Trauma Counselling(Counselling)
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health Practice(Community Health Practice)
- Short Course in Health Systems Strengthening (Health Systems Strengthening )
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing(Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management(Health Systems Management)
- Short Course in Hospital Administration and Management (Hospital Administration and Management )
- B.Sc in Rehabilitation Medicine
- Diploma in Leadership Enhancement and Accountability for Frontline Health Professionals.
- Master of Science in Health Professions Education(Health Professions Education)
- Master of Public Health(Public Health)
- M.Sc Health Financing and Economics for Health Managers
- Executive MBA in Health