The Anna Maria College Undergraduate Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Anna Maria College Admission has released the list of Undergraduate requirements for admission into the institution.
Anna Maria College Undergraduate Admission & Requirements
- Prospective Nursing Majors: All Freshman Students entering nursing should meet the following admission criteria:
- Secondary school program of study should include:
- 4 years of college preparatory English
- Mathematics – Algebra I, II, and Geometry as a recommended minimum. Students in IB programs can include Standard Level or Higher Level Mathematics.
- 2 years of science with a lab are required; Biology and Chemistry are recommended. (International students must have three to four consecutive years of study in mathematics and science)
- 2-3 years of social studies/humanities
- 2 years of a foreign language (preferred)
Transcripts and other documents can be sent electronically to [email protected]
Anna Maria College Contact
50 Sunset Lane
Paxton, MA 01612