Our client, a pharmaceutical chain is seeking to fill the above role for their Nairobi & Coast Branches. The ideal candidates will be tasked with providing an outstanding level of customer service by assisting and advising on general Pharmacy health & beauty
- Providing outstanding levels of patient care
- Receiving and collecting prescriptions following the SOPs as required by the PPB
- Assembling and labeling medicines with the full description of contents etc as laid down in the SOPs
- Maintaining accurate and legal patient records on the dispensary system
- Advising Patients on their medications, taking into consideration relevant drug data sheet information
- Answering general telephone enquires from surgeries, patients and suppliers
- Selling to and advising customers on general medicinal products, complimentary preparations & beauty products
- Knowing when to make a referral to a pharmacist or other healthcare professional
- Carrying out any administration as required such as Medical insurance claims, KPI collection data & end of month prescription paperwork etc.
- Operating the EPOS/Till & payment methods together with maintaining an adequate cash float
- Being an active member of the Pharmacy team that delivers & promotes instore Professional Services.
- Preparing small scale or individual preparation of special ointments or creams and mixtures
- Ordering dispensary stock, checking and accepting deliveries and updating the stock control system.
- Stocking shelves, stock rotation, and date checking
- Ensuring all dispensary areas are clean and tidy
- Undertaking other duties appropriate to the post as agreed with the Store/Shift Manager
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Previous experience of working in a busy retail pharmacy Registration with the PPB (MUST)
- Stock ordering/control systems experience
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates to share their CVs via [email protected]
CC [email protected] on or before 19th Nov 2019.