The Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology Undergraduate Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology Admission has released the list of Undergraduate requirements for admission into the institution.
Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology Undergraduate Admission & Requirements
Requirements for International Applicants
English Language Proficiency. Proficiency in the English language is required of all students.
Complete at least one of the following requirements:
- Take one of the following language proficiency tests and submit your scores with your application for admission. Minimum required scores are listed after each test type:
- Successfully complete your English as a Second Language (ESL) courses in our Partner English Institutes and submit your transcript/certificate.
- Successfully complete college-level English courses in a US college or university and submit your official transcript.
Academic Records: International students are required to submit an official copy of all records of academic coursework. This includes:
- Official secondary school diploma and transcript
- Official college transcript(s) (for transfer applicants)
If the secondary diplomas and/or academic certificates are from outside of the US (but not an American school), applicants are required to have their credentials evaluated by a professional evaluation service. We recommend the Center for Educational Documentation to provide us the appropriate documents.