The Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Undergraduate Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Admission has released the list of Undergraduate requirements for admission into the institution.
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Undergraduate Admission & Requirements
- Application form
- Application fee of $100
- One-page personal statement of interest
- Two (2) current letters of reference and two (2) letter of reference waivers (At least one reference should be academic, and the others should be from professional sources.)
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Credential Equivalency Report(s)
- Academic Writing Sample
- English language proficiency test official score report
Note: the GRE is not required for application to any of our programs.