Call for Papers: Africa Oxford Initiative Conference on Economic Development in Africa 2022.
Call for Papers addressing economic analysis relevant for economic development in Africa are invited to the AfOx CSAE Conference for consideration. Papers discussing countries other than those in Africa are welcome, however, they must deal with issues central to Africa.
Application Deadline: 25th October 2021
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Online for 2022
About the AfOx Call for Papers: Conference papers address economic analysis of the broad issues relevant for economic development in Africa. The conference consists of parallel sessions, with plenary sessions and a keynote.
We are inviting submissions of all papers in development economics, however, we ask you to select one of the following broad topics to help the refereeing process:
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- Health and Education
- Households, Inequality, and Poverty
- Macro Productivity
- Natural Resources and the Environment
- Political Economy
You can find out more about the individual topics by viewing our Conference Topic Information.
Type: Call for Papers
Eligibility: Only submissions which contain a Full Paper will go through the refereeing process as we cannot review incomplete submissions.
The applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- the applicant must be both the submitter and presenter of the paper
- the paper must be accepted to the Conference
- the applicant must be an African national
- the applicant must be currently living and working in Africa
- the applicant must be travelling to the conference from Africa
If your co-authors would also like to apply for funding, then they must be the submitter and presenter of their own unique paper that they have authored.
Applications for funding are made when you submit your paper online. To apply for funding, please click on YES in the section “I would like to apply for funding…” when you complete the online submission form.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: There is a limited budget to fund African presenters who are currently living and working in Africa, and who will be travelling from Africa to the CSAE Conference 2021. If awarded, funding will cover flights, accommodation, and conference registration costs. Please note, speakers who are awarded funding are expected to attend the Conference for all three days (2019 information).
Duration of AfOx Call for Papers: 14-18 March 2022
How to Apply: It is important to take note of the submission information in the before applying.
- Please submit your paper for consideration via the CSAE Conference 2022 Submission website.
- If you would like to apply for funding please follow the detailed submission instructions below