Canaan Group International Awards in Zimbabwe 2021
Canaan Group International Awards in Zimbabwe 2021 – Brief Description, Eligibility & How To Apply.
Canaan Group International Opportunities is an organization that aims at providing exposure, innovation, and creativity within the African continent.
- University or Organization: Canaan Group International
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree programmes
- Award: 25% to 75%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zimbabwean students
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree in faculty of Engineering, faculty of medical studies, faculty of arts, and humanities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Zimbabwean
- Applicants must have to enroll in the degree programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in the programmes, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit birth certificate, identity card, level certificate, A level certificate, university certificates, and others.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Canaan Group International will provide a scholarship that ranges from 25% -50% -75% for students.
Application Deadline: Open