Capital Community College (CCC) Graduate Programs – The list of Graduate Programs offered at the Capital Community College (CCC). This list cuts across all the schools, colleges, and faculties in the institution.
The list of Graduate programs open for admission at the Capital Community College (CCC) has been released by the institution’s management. The list below is available for prospective students below.
Capital Community College (CCC) Graduate Programs
Capital Community College offers the following degree programs to enrolled students:
- Accounting, A.S.
- Architectural Engineering Technology, A.S.
- Biotechnology, A.S.
- Child Development Associate Credential (CDA Training)
- College of Technology: Technology Studies – Data Science Option
- College of Technology: Technology Studies – Engineering Technology Option
- College of Technology: Technological Studies and Pathway to Industrial Technology at CCSU
- Communication Media, A.S.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS), A.S.
- Computer Networking, A.S.
- Computer Networking: Cybersecurity Option, A.S.
- Construction Management, A.S.
- Construction Management, A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice, A.S.
- Early Childhood Education, A.S.
- General Studies, A.S.
- Health Science A.S. degree
- Liberal Arts & Sciences, A.A.
- Management, A.S.
- Management: Entrepreneurship Option, A.S.
- Medical Assisting, A.S.
- Music Industry, A.S.
- Nursing, A.S.
- Paramedic Studies, A.S.
- Paramedic Studies: Emergency Medical Services Instructor Option, A.S.
- Paramedic Studies: Emergency Management Response Option, A.S.
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Human Services, A.S.
- Human Services: Family and Child Studies Option, A.S.
- Human Services: Mental Health Option, A.S.
- Theatre Arts, A.A.
Capital Community College offers the following certificate programs to enrolled students:
- Accounting: Advanced Certificate
- Accounting: Basic Certificate
- Computer and Information Systems: Mobile Application Developer Certificate
- Computer and Information Systems: Web Publishing Certificate
- Computer Hardware Support Specialist Certificate (Phasing Out 5/31/22)
- Computer Networking Certificate
- Computer Networking: Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) Certificate
- Computer Programming Certificate
- Computer Software Support Specialist Certificate
- Construction Management Certificate
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Certificate
- Emergency Medical Services Instructor (EMS-I)
- Health Science Certificate
- Human Services Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Management: Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Mental Health Assistant Certificate
- Paramedic Certificate
- Visual Communication Certificate
CSCU Transfer Ticket Degrees
Degree programs for Connecticut Community College students that transfer to Connecticut State Universities and Charter Oak without either losing any credits or being required to take extra credits in order to complete a bachelor’s degree in that same discipline.
For further information, visit: http://www.ct.edu/transfer
Students in a CSCU Pathway Transfer Degree will complete the first 60-63 credits at Capital Community College and the final 60-63 credits at a CSU. Refer to appendix for a list of general education courses by category.