You are welcome to this article if you are looking for how to access the Children’s Mercy Patient Portal. This article will help you create an account on the portal and also assist you in signing in.
In this article, you will learn how to sign up or create an account on the Children’s Mercy patient portal, how to access the patient portal, the benefits of the portal, and how to download the Children’s Mercy Patient Portal App online.
The Children’s Mercy patient portals improve the way in which patients and health care providers interact. A product of meaningful use requirements, they provide patients with timely access to their health care and give patients access to their health information to take a more active role. This patient portal can be accessed 24 hours a day from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity. It gives convenience to patients.
Children’s Mercy Patient Portal
The MyChildrensMercy patient portal provides you access to your child’s health information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Who Can Access the Children’s Mercy Patient Portal?
- Registered Patients (Parents)
Benefits of the Children’s Mercy Patient Portal
You can use the portal to do the following:
- Reschedule or cancel an appointment.
- View lab results.
- Message your care providers.
- View medication list.
- Download visit summaries.
- See immunization history.
With your patient portal, you can be in control of your health and care. Patient portals can also save you time, help you communicate with your doctor, and support care between visits.
How to Register on the Children’s Mercy Patient Portal
To sign up on the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to – www.childrensmercy.org/your-visit/patient-portal/enrolling-for-the-first-time/
- Follow the instructions on the portal to enroll
- After enrolling, you can sign in.
How to Access the Children’s Mercy Patient Portal
To sign into the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to – www.mychildrensmercy.org
- Enter your email or username and password.
- Click on “Login”
You can carry out any of the above-mentioned uses on the patient portal and remember to keep your login details and information confidential.
How to Download the Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Mobile App
The Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Mobile App is a software application developed specifically for use on mobile phones/tablets and computers. This app was created to give convenience as it allows patients to easily access their portal with these devices. When you have the mobile app installed on your device and you have access to an internet network, you can log in using your username and password.
How to Use the Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Mobile App
After downloading the mobile app from the links provided above, you can go ahead and install the mobile app. Follow the steps below to access your portal after installing it.
- Launch your mobile app
- Create an account or sign in using your details (Your username and password, or your email address and password)
- Navigate through the app to see the features of the mobile app.
- You can save your login details to make it easy to log in next time.