Data Futures Scholarship in Malaysia -2020
- Full tuition fee, Partial Funding 100% OR 50% tuition fee
- Heriot-Watt University
- Data Science
- Open to Malaysian Students only
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia launched the Data Futures Scholarship, a three-year scholarship program worth RM2.6 million, which will encourage students to pursue a degree in data science.
The program, which is a collaboration between Heriot-Watt and three industry players – Experian, PPG Coatings Sdn Bhd, and Fusionex International – and strongly supported by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) and the Department of International Trade, British High Commission, was launched on Friday, June 28.
Data Futures Scholarship Malaysia is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at Heriot-Watt University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Data Science
Scholarship is only for Malaysian Students.
100% OR 50% tuition fee.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens
- HWUM Foundation Award ‘A’ average/ A levels AAB / STPM AAB / IB 33 pts / ATAR 90% or equivalent
The following criteria will be considered for your application:
- Academic excellence
- Extra-curricular involvement
- Leadership skills
Other application requirements:
- A written personal statement of 500 words stating your interest in the field of Data Science and why, as well as your future career aspirations.
To apply for the grant, applicants have to take admission to the BSc degree program at the university
Application deadline: 3 Aug 2020