Daystar University Academic Merit Scholarship – How to Apply.
Daystar University is a Christian liberal arts university in Nairobi, Kenya. The university combines impressive modern facilities and a dynamic approach to teaching and research.
Why at Daystar University? Daystar University seeks to develop managers, professionals, researchers, and scholars to be effective. They offer Christian education and communication for excellence in servant-leadership.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Daystar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Kenya.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who have a mean score of A or A- in KCSE and have applied for admission to Daystar.
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates, financial Information Sheet and two recent passport size photographs.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have a C+ (plus) and above in KCSE or, 5 Credits in IGCSE or 2 Principal passes in ‘A’ level or Division 2 in GCE or 50% from other countries using percentages.
- Language Requirement: Students have to fulfill the language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Daystar University will provide educational funds for students.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply.