If you are searching for how to access the Durham District School Board (DDSB) D2L login page, you are welcome to this article. We’ve included instructions for getting to the D2L login page below. You can check it out.
This article will help you access your DDSB D2L Dashboard, explore the dashboard, and carry out other activities such as password reset and recovery, downloads, etc.
You can access your DDSB D2L Portal 24/7, and it will help you in your studies. D2L is safe and easy to use; you are only required to provide your login details, and you have access to the portal.
D2L is a learning management system designed to help in teaching. With D2L, you can learn online, attend classes online, and take part in quizzes and tests.
features and benefits of D2L
- Users can develop and assemble online learning content.
- Learning content is organized into a course catalog or browsable library.
- Students or employees can engage with content and take courses using this interface, which may be called a player or portal.
- The vendor offers high-quality, pre-made courses or assets. These may be specific to certain industries or technologies.
- Mobile devices can be used by students or employees to access the content. Course authors can develop responsive learning content.
- The system tracks individuals’ progress on courses, scores, transcripts, certificates, etc.
- Users can assign courses or curricula to individuals or groups with due dates.
- Administrators can manage the content and people (students, employees, course authors, instructors, etc.) on the platform.
- Provides insights into course completion, engagement with learning content, etc.
- On-demand online courses can be offered, managed, and tracked within the platform.
- Users can design, conduct, and report on quizzes and tests.
- Users can schedule and host live web-based classes, meetings, or training.
- In-person events, classes, and training can be offered, managed, and tracked within the platform, including enrollment, attendance, performance, etc.
- Supports micro-learning content, which is much shorter than a course and typically covers a single topic or skill.
- Video content is supported (both embedded in courses and as standalone micro-content).
How to access the DDSB D2L login page
To access the Durham District School Board (DDSB) D2L Login Page, follow the steps below:
- Visit: www.durham.elearningontario.ca
- Enter your login details, i.e., your email and password, or your student ID.
- Click on “Sign in.”
- The portal opens for you to do your learning or downloading.
How to Reset the DDSB D2L Password
If you have forgotten your password, kindly follow the instructions on the login page to reset or change it.
NOTE: You will be required to click on “forgot password” and follow the next instruction to reset or change your password.