The Dean College Undergraduate Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Dean College Admission has released the list of Undergraduate requirements for admission into the institution.
Dean College Undergraduate Admission & Requirements
- High School Transcript or results from the GED or HSE
- SAT/ACT Test Scores (Not Required) – Submitted scores are only considered if they benefit the applicant in the admission process and never negatively affect admission or scholarship consideration.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Optional) – A letter is optional, but it is a great way to learn more about you. If you are submitting a recommendation a letter from your college counselor or from a teacher who has taught you in an academic subject is most helpful.
- Personal Statement or Essay (Optional) – Both applications include the opportunity for a brief personal statement (essay) but you are welcome to submit it as a separate document. A writing sample on a topic of your choice can help us learn more about your background and goals.
- College Transcript (if applicable)
During the review process, our counselors consider your potential as part of the Dean community. Optional materials like your essay, letters of recommendation, and test scores add to our understanding of who you are. These materials are not required, but they do give us another piece of the puzzle to consider your fit at Dean College.
*The admissions office reserves the right to request additional information to assist with your application review.*