Diversity Awards for International Students 2021/2022
Applications are invited from international students to apply for the 2020 Edition of Diversity Award for international students.
This award program for 2020 is open for talented international students to pursue postgraduate programs in France. Award winners for this year are entitled to a reduction in tuition fees ranging from 10% to 50%.
Diversity Award Eligibility:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- MSc and MBA degree coursework in the subject stream offered by the school.
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic, professional, or personal qualities.
- Non-French candidates are eligible to apply
- For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
How to Apply
- To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. All eligible candidates are considered for the opportunity.
The application must include:
- Must attach a CV, Cover Letter, copies of all diplomas and transcripts including a high school diploma, ID photos, Copy of passport and Student VISA
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before
will be considered.