Eshowe Hospital School Admission Requirements – Full requirements for admission into Nursing Schools in South Africa.
Eshowe Hospital School is pleased to announce the admission requirements into nursing programs in the institution. Prospective applicants into nursing programs are advised to check the entry requirements before applying for admission.
Eshowe Hospital School Admission Requirements
To enroll for any of the nursing programs at NQF Level 1 and 2, a prospective student:
- You must partake in a Grade 9 pass or a higher qualification; OR
- You must have an NQF Level 1 qualification in science subjects; OR
- You must have an accepted bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; OR
- Drive through a Credit of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the straightforward requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- To enroll for NQF Level 3, a student must have accomplished a relevant NQF Level 2.
For more information and inquiries on nursing program admission requirements in South Africa, kindly visit the website of South Africa Nursing Council on www.sanc.co.za.
You can also contact the Eshowe Hospital School for inquires as regards the admission process or other inquiries.