Frontlearn Institute of Technology Scholarships – How to Apply
At Frontlearn, they are focused entirely on teaching practical skills in a state of the art school which is supportive and fun. They ensuring their students gain high levels of discipline required to excel in a work environment.
University or Organization: Frontlearn Institute of Technology
Course Level: Information Technology, Culinary Arts, Business Management
Award: Tuition Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Kenyan citizen
The award can be taken in Kenya
Eligible Countries: Kenyan citizens can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Information Technology, Culinary Arts, Business Management subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Kenyan citizen or resident
- KCSE C- and above
- Students must be able to demonstrate a need for financial aid
- How to Apply: To apply for the 2019-2020 application cycle, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking this process students need to full fill the application Form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a previous academic success, references and personal statement.
- Benefits: Frontlearn Institute offers academic programs covering the tuition fee in part or in full.
How to Apply