Future Fuels CRC PhD Scholarship | In this post, you will be given a complete step on How to Apply for the Future Fuels CRC PhD Scholarship, Admission Requirements and How to Apply.
Future Fuels CRC PhD Scholarship – University of Adelaide is open for International Students The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of solar photocatalytic hydrogen production taught at University of Adelaide The deadline of the scholarhip is 31 Jul 2020.
Future Fuels CRC PhD Scholarship – University of Adelaide is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Adelaide.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- solar photocatalytic hydrogen production
International Students are Eligible for this Ph.D. Scholarships Program.
The University of Adelaide will give students a scholarship of $33,000 at the Department of Chemistry. The award will be granted for three years based on academic, financial need.
To be awarded, you will need to fulfill the given criteria:
- Undergrad degree in engineering or science with a background in physical and materials chemistry, catalysis, or related areas
- Honours or Masters postgraduate degree with H1 or equivalent GPA
- Demonstrated research experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated organization skills, time management and ability to work to priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Applicants, who are chosen as candidates for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Adelaide, will be provided awarded with this Ph.D. scholarship automatically.
Application Deadline: 07/31/2020