Global Student Contest Scholarships Programme 2021 – How to Apply.
The Global Student Contest Scholarships are awarded annually to students who demonstrate outstanding results in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to pursue a graduate degree. Have you overcome a hardship, or had an incredible moment? Tell us about it! The KAS contest Scholarship is awarded to graduate students who apply and matriculates to a graduate program participating in the KAS application.
- Any graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- 3.0 or better grade point average
- Apply to a graduate program using the KAS program application
- Matriculate to a program at a participating college or university
- Applicants should be a commencing student registered as full-time for on-campus study
$500 – $1,50;0 reward to the contest winners.
- Complete and submit the KAS Contest Scholarship application.
- Upload scholarship essay in the Documents section.
- Upload CV/Resume (optional).
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:1st December 2021.
When will this scholarship, if it is, be available for 2022 entries?