Eastern Connecticut State University is a residential campus of 4,300 students, with almost 3,500 full-time undergraduates. In addition to attracting students from 163 of Connecticut’s 169 towns, Eastern draws students from 32 other states and more than 10 other countries. Eastern offers students a strong liberal art foundation grounded in an array of applied learning opportunities, with 41 majors and 65 minors.
The Eastern Connecticut State University (EASTERNCT) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Eastern Connecticut State University (EASTERNCT) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Eastern Connecticut State University (EASTERNCT) admission status
- Go to the Eastern Connecticut State University (EASTERNCT) Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.