How to Check 2020 ECZ Grade 7 and 9 e-Statement of Result
This article contains information on how to Check the 2020 ECZ Grade 7 and 9 External and Internal e-Statement of Results which has just been released. The Examination Council of Zambia has officially enabled the online e-statement portal to enable candidates who took part in the examination to access their results.
PROCEDURE TO ACCESS ECZ GRADE 7 AND 9 e-STATEMENT OF RESULTS
1. Visit: www.systems.exams-council.org.zm
2. Click on the number 4 link which reads “e-Statement of Results” on the list of links available on the portal
3. Click on “CANDIDATE SIGN IN”
4. Select the level you want to check the results for in the select box example, Grade 9 or GCE
5. Then click on “CONTINUE”
6. Enter the correct “EXAMINATION NUMBER” and click on “CONTINUE”
The result will display, showing all the details of the candidate.
7. Click on “ELECTRONIC STATEMENT OF RESULTS”
Note: The document is in PDF format, so you must have a PDF reader installed on your device.
For more information and inquiries, please visit the official website –https://www.exams-council.org.zm