Our scenic, 200-acre campus is situated on the Connecticut coastline, just 60-minutes away from the heart of Manhattan and less than a mile from the beaches of Long Island Sound. But it’s more than just our surroundings that make our campus unique — it’s our commitment to each and every student’s personal and professional growth and their journey to becoming individuals of purpose.
For more than 80 years, Fairfield University has been graduating adept, accomplished, and socially responsible leaders in an academic community where the learning goes deeper, the friendships are more meaningful, and the experiences stay with you long after graduation. As a values-based, student-centric, outcomes-focused Jesuit Catholic University, we are committed to educating the whole person — mind, body, and spirit — and providing students with experiential learning and professional development opportunities that give them a competitive edge in today’s job market. At Fairfield, the future is filled with opportunities as limitless as your potential, and they all begin with you.
Fairfield University has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Fairfield University Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Fairfield University admission status
- Go to the Fairfield University Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.