The mission of Northwestern Connecticut Community College is to inspire learning through accessible, high-quality education. NCCC is devoted to enriching lives by meeting individual and community needs in a supportive environment while facilitating access to lifelong learning opportunities.
The Northwestern Connecticut Community College (NCCC) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Northwestern Connecticut Community College (NCCC) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Northwestern Connecticut Community College (NCCC) admission status
- Go to the NCCC Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.