- Founded in 1963 as an independent, Catholic University by the Most Reverend Walter W. Curtis, Bishop of the Diocese of Bridgeport
- The first Catholic University in America to be led and staffed by lay people
- Contemporary in spirit and thinking and rooted in the liberal arts and Catholic intellectual traditions, with a mission to educate the whole person while preparing students to lead and serve in the world today
Sacred Heart University has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Sacred Heart University Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Sacred Heart University admission status
- Go to the Sacred Heart University Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.