- 0.0.0.1 Hubert Humphery Fellowships For International Students – USA
- 0.0.0.2 Scholarship Information:
- 0.0.0.3 Scholarship Description:
- 0.0.0.4 Available Subjects:
- 0.0.0.5 Host Institutions:
- 0.0.0.6 Eligible Nationalities:
- 0.0.0.7 Scholarship Benefits:
- 0.0.0.8 Eligibility Criteria:
- 0.0.0.9 Application Procedure:
- 1 Share this:
Hubert Humphery Fellowships For International Students – USA
- Fully Funded
- USA Universities, Vanderbilt University, Cornell University, Syracuse University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Pennsylvania State University
- Non-Degree Ten Months training
- Human Resource Management, Natural Resource Management, English, Finance, Public Policy, Human Rights
- Selected Countries Citizens of eligible countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
The Hubert Humphery fellowship Program is a non-degree program that provides ten months of non-degree academics study and related professional experience in the United States.
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning & Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resources management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environment Policy, and Climate change
- Public Health Policy & Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, treatment and prevention
- English & Foreign Language
- Technology Policy & Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban & Regional Planning
- American University, Washington College of Law
- Arizona State University
- Boston University
- Cornell University
- Emory University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Michigan State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Syracuse University
- University of California, Davis
- University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Vanderbilt University
- Virginia Commonwealth University
The Hubert Humphery Fellowships for International Students, USA provides for:
- tuition fee and other fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
The applicants must have :
- undergraduate degree
- minimum of five years of substantial professional experience.
- limited or no prior experience in the USA.
- demonstrated leadership qualities
- a record of public service in the community and
- strong English skills.
Please contact the US Embassy, Public Affairs Section or Fullbright commission in your country about possible program requirements.
Selection Process: Please check the selection process here
Application deadlines vary by country but fall around May to September each year. The nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will advise you of its internal deadline for receiving applications. Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 1 October.
Please contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your country for more information about application procedures.