Influencer Manager at JIJI Kenya…How to Apply.
Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya! Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries. Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
We are looking for a recent graduate who will join us as an INFLUENCER MANAGER and learn how social media is changing the PR and Marketing field.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Searching for new brand ambassadors on social media (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Constantly communicating with ambassadors and reviewing and editing of all their ideas for content before publishing
- Controlling of the content publishing in line with the schedule and agreement with each ambassador
- Collecting analytics and preparing monthly reports
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to grow in PR and Marketing
- Superb presentation, writing and reporting skills
- Proficiency with G suite tools i.e. google docs, google spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to Multitask
Recent graduate in Communication, PR or Marketing will be an added advantage
Why work for us
- Work with teams from all over the world who understand new age PR and Marketing using social media and influencers
- Fast career growth
- Internet and communication facilitation when necessary for continuous work flow
- Staff transport to and fro work daily
- Engaging employee engagement activities, monthly TGIF
- Work environment that encourages creative out of the box ideas and innovations
Salary – Negotiable
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your detailed resume to [email protected] with the subject line INFLUENCER MANAGER